Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Reflecting on Critique

After listening to my classmates' opinions on my work from this term, it seems as if my current struggle is making a finished piece. I was surprised to hear that my work showed determination beause I honestly was not concern about it at all. Now that I think about it, I do agree that I was very determined sometimes, but not all the time. This comment made me realized that I was most determined when I was working on something that did not get me very motivated. On the other hand, I said I was very proud of my compositions probably because I felt really comfortable with them. However, I had a realization when it was commented that most of my compositions were very central because I did not have noticed it. Then, I realized I felt good about my compositions because they portrayed what I wanted them to protray. I realized I wanted to portrayed the relationship between the objects and the sense or vibe of the whole still life instead of just having an interesting composition on a blank piece of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment